2 Ingredient Fudge
The winter and holiday season seem to bring out all the delicious baked goods and treats that we have been waiting for. One popular sweet treat that everyone seems to love is fudge! Not only is it easy to make, it’s also kid friendly to create as no baking will be required. This is the perfect time to gather up the family and start making sweets in the kitchen. All you need is two simple ingredients, 10 minutes and some helpful hands to help eat up every last bite! Check out the instructions below to make your own 2 ingredient fudge and before you know it you’ll be enjoying your tasty 2 ingredient fudge in front of your Valor Fireplace:
- 1 Package Of Chocolate Chips (Any kind you like: Milk, White, Dark etc)
- 1 Can Of Condensed Milk
- Start by lightly greasing a glass bowl with butter. Add the milk and chocolate chips to the bowl.
- Microwave the mixture for 2-3 minutes. Make sure to stir the mix as it warming in the microwave.
- Carefully, remove the bowl with oven mitts as the bowl will be extra hot. Stir the chocolate mix until smooth.
- Slowly, pour your fudge mixture in to a lightly greased 8×8 glass dish. You can now add any toppings to your fudge such as nuts or sprinkles.
- Once the mix is smooth in the dish, chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, your fudge should be set and ready to be served! You can now store the fudge at room temperature or in the fridge.
Are you doing any holiday baking this year? Share your favorite recipes below!