Customer Support

You may also like...

12 Responses

1. Tim Branton says:

I believe I have uncovered a small issue with the Valor remote programming. Not sure if you are aware of it, but I thought I’d bring it to your attention.
    If the remote temp (day or night) is set to 5°C, and the temperature in my garage drops below 5°, the display on the remote shows — and the fireplace does not come on at all. Strangely, if the remote temp is set to 6°C, and the temp drops below 5°, the display on the remote will show — and the fireplace will turn on.
    My dealer replaced my remote, to no avail.
    Let me know if Valor has any further insight on this.

2. Scott says:

can you give me the name of a reputable Valor dealer for service in North Vancouver BC

3. James Bills says:

I have had my fireplaces for 6 years and love them. However, I have decided to try to use them more to heat our home. The problem I am having, however, is I cannot get the remotes to work as I think they should. I have set the day temp to 71 F and the night temp to 68 F. The timer is set to 6:00 Am as day temp and 10:00 pm as night temp. P2 is set to 10Pm and 10 Pm. If I put the remote in temp mode, the fireplace burns until it reaches the temperature and turns the flame off. It never turns back on. The same if I set the remote to timer. This behavior is identical for both fireplaces and both remotes. I have talked to my dealer (Croft in Bountiful Utah). They are as helpful as they can be but I can’t figure this out.

4. tony clarizio says:

Series L1 fireplace stays low and blue even at its max height and temp. Is there a way to adjust the height. I just bought the unit and it was installed last week. Its been this from the beginning.

5. Navid says:

My fire place stopped working with my remote , when I press and hold the off button and large flame at the same time the flame adjustment knob turns but nothing happens , please let me know what I need to do , thanks

6. Patricia. Andergrift says:

I have set the fan to high but do not hear a fan…have 2 fireplaces LegendG 3.5 and they are both the same.
    Using these fireplaces as a heat source in my cottage and are not happy with how complicated it is to keep it going and not have the pilot go out.
    I am ready to take out and replace!!! This is our second winter and last year they shut off and we had no heat fortunately no frozen pipes as we had a furnace as backup.
    We have programmed for the fireplace to come on to 80for 30min per day but when we arrived today the pilot was out on both.
    What is your solution to a very complicated remote!