Homemade Garlic Butter
Garlic is a very popular ingredient that you can find in almost any restaurant or house-hold. It can be used for cooking in the kitchen, around the home and even in medical remedies! But what we love to use it for is simple, rich and creamy garlic butter. Not only does this recipe add a little kick to everyday butter, you can use this in almost any way you want from frying up your favorite meal to spreading it on bread. Check out the delicious recipe below to learn how to make your own homemade garlic butter!
- 1 Cup Of Butter (Unsalted is best)
- 1 Tablespoon Of Fresh, Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Black Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Of A Cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- 1 Teaspoon Of Italian Seasoning
- Start by softening the butter slightly, without melting it completely.
- Once the butter has been softened, add garlic salt and the fresh garlic. Feel free to increase the amounts to taste and spice level.
- Next add in pepper and seasonings, mix until completely combined and smooth.
- Last but not least, add in the parmesan cheese and stir everything together until your garlic butter is a creamy texture.
- Use this butter on bread before toasting the oven, as a base for frying or baking or simply use this butter as an everyday spread!