How To Make Caramelized Bacon
Bacon is usually a popular favorite in almost any crowd. Whether you like your bacon over salads, with a side of eggs or just on its own, it’s extremely versatile and can be used in almost any recipe. But what if you want to keep your bacon just as it is with a little yummy twist? Well, you’re in luck as caramelized bacon couldn’t be easier to whip up and can make a great addition to breakfast, lunch or dinner. Check out the recipe below to learn how to make delicious caramelized bacon:
- 1 1/4 Brown Sugar (Packed down)
- Cinnamon (If preferred)
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°. While you oven is preheating prepare your sugar mix.
- Mix together the brown sugar and a pinch of cinnamon and stir well. Prepare a baking sheet with a single layer of tinfoil.
- Once everything is ready, dip your bacon in the sugar mixture making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Lay out each strip single spaced and cook for 10-15 minutes or until brown. Check periodically to avoid overcooking. Once cooked, let bacon cool for at least 5 minutes for extra crispy pieces.