Homemade Stain Remover
Do you ever find yourself dealing with extra stubborn stains that just won’t come out? This seems to be an international problem, stains end up on clothing and the item of clothing either gets ignored or thrown out due to its imperfection. But instead of throwing it to the side, why not try to fix up your favorite shirt or your worn pair of jeans?
You can make an easy homemade stain remover that will literally remove almost any stain you can think of it. It won’t cost much to whip up a batch of this miracle remover and you it will last you for a longer amount of time then some store-bought products. Keep reading below to learn how to make your own homemade stain remover:
- Dawn Dish Soap (Blue is best!)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Baking Soda
- A Sealed Container For Storage
- Essential Oil (Optional)
- Start by adding a half cup of Dawn dish soap to your chosen container.
- Next, stir in one cup of hydrogen peroxide and mix well.
- Once mixed, add in one and a half tablespoons of baking soda to form a paste that you can stir easily. If you find the mixture is too thick, add a small drop of hydrogen peroxide as you want to reach a paste type consistency.
- Your stain remover is now ready to use! Simply rub the mixture on the stain and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. For tougher, hard to remove stains let it sit for a longer period of time and give the stain a slight scrub. Once it has soaked, wash as normal to see clean, stain free results! Repeat as needed.