How To Make Strawberry Sangria
Is there anything better than a cool, refreshing drink that you can enjoy in your home or out on a patio? Lately the weather has started to warm up and that usually calls for yummy, chilled drinks and spending some time outside! So, why not whip up a batch of strawberry sangria that can be shared with a large crowd or just make a few glasses for yourself and your guests. This sangria recipe uses fresh ingredients that can easily be found at your local market and it will be a huge hit for the spring and summer months! Keep reading to learn how to make your own version of delicious strawberry sangria:
- 1 Cups Of Fresh Strawberries (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Of Juice Of Your Choice (Strawberry, Cranberry, Blueberry etc)
- 1 Lemon & Lime (sliced)
- Club Soda, to dilute
- 1 Bottle Of White Wine (Your favorite kind)
- Extra chopped strawberries, lemon, and lime for garnish
- Start by pouring your favorite bottle of wine directly into a large pitcher.
- Next, mix in your juice of choice and stir well. Once mixed, add in your sliced strawberries, lemon and lime. Stir well.
- Let your mix chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Once chilled, add club soda to dilute the mix slightly. Add more or less depending on preference.
- When your ready to serve, fill wine glasses with the chopped extra fruit and ice. Then, pour your sangria mix over the fruit.
- Garnish with lemon or lime slices and add more club soda as needed.
Make sure to enjoy with friends, family or in front of your Valor Fireplace’s L1 Outdoor Linear Fireplace. For more information please visit us here.