Fresh Peach Iced Tea
Is there anything better than a cold, refreshing drink on a super hot day? Well, as we dive head first straight into Summer it’s important to have a few quick and fresh drink recipes on hand when the temperatures rise or when you find yourself with guests on the way over. This great drink idea combines a few simple ingredients with a very popular summer fruit: Peaches! You can whip up a big batch of this delicious peach ice tea and it can be refrigerated if you don’t use it all in one go! Check out the recipe below and whip up your own fresh batch of peach iced tea on a sunny day:
- 3 Cups Of Water + 1 Cup Of Water
- 3 Large Tea Bags (Black tea or a tea of your choice)
- 3-4 Peaches (peeled, pitted, sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Of Sugar
- Start by adding 3 cups of water to a medium saucepan and bringing it to a boil. Once boiling, add in your tea of choice and remove the water from the heat. Let the tea sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove the tea bags and set tea water aside.
- Next, take your peaches and add them into a blender or a food processor with 1 cup of cold water. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Once blended, add in the tea and the sugar to the blender or processor and blend for a minute or two until combined.
- Pour the blended mixture into a serving pitcher and add the remaining cold water, mix well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon and a fresh peach slice!
This cool and refreshing drink is great served day or night and can be frozen to create more of a slushy drink!