Utilizing HeatShift Technology
Are you on the hunt for a fireplace that allows you to install a TV or heat sensitive materials above it? Look no further with the Valor HeatShift system – it’s designed to reduce surface temperatures directly above the fireplace, maximizing home installation opportunities.
Advantages of switching to HeatShift with a Valor Fireplace
- Reduce wall temperatures directly above the fireplace (ideal for mounting a TV or other heat sensitive materials)
- Run combustible finishing materials directly up to the fireplace, maximizing installation opportunities
- Overall performance of the fireplace is improved due to the excess of warm air being circulated back into the room at a higher elevation
- Up to 60% of fireplace heat rises and flows through the HeatShift System and back into the room
- No reliance on electricity or a noisy fan operation (heat is elevated naturally using gravity and Valor product ingenuity)
The HeatShift System is currently available on the following Valor gas fireplace products:
- L3 Linear Series (1800)
- L2 Linear Series (1700)
- L1 2-Sided Linear Series (1600)
- L1 Linear Series (1500)
- H6 Series (1400)
- H5 Series (1100/1150)
For more detailed information, manuals, images and more please visit valorfireplaces.com/heatshift.