Spotlight – Horizon Series
Compact in design, the Horizon engine features a range of installation opportunities in both top and rear vent applications. Designs range from traditional to contemporary and everything in between.
Additionally, the Horizon is flexible in application as an insert or new construction fireplace.
- Gas Type – Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LPG)
- Viewing Area – 26 ½” w x 14 ¾” h = 391″²
- Energuide – 71.30% (NG) | 71.30% (LPG)
- Controls – ValorStat Plus remote & Wall Switch Kit
- Fuel Beds – Driftwood, Logs and Rocks
- Liners – Reflective Glass, Fluted Black, Red Brick and Ledgestone
- Brochure – View or download
- Owner’s Manual – View or download
Design your Horizon
Easily build your very own Horizon Series using our recently updated Fireplace Design Center web app. Click here to build and design your Horizon today!
To learn more about the Valor Horizon Series, please click here.