Homemade Apple Cinnamon Bread
Fall officially arrives in a few weeks, but if you’re feeling a little impatient for the new season, why not bake a classic Fall treat? This delicious apple cinnamon bread is perfect as a breakfast treat or served as a dessert and can be frozen if you duplicate the recipe. Keep reading to find out how to make homemade apple cinnamon bread:
- 3 Cups Of Flour
- 2 Cups Of Sugar (white or brown)
- 1 Teaspoon Of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Of Salt
- 3 Cups Of Apples, peeled & chopped
- 1 Cup Of Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Of Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325° and prep 2 loaf pans by greasing with butter. While the oven preheats beat the 3 eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon & apples together. In a second bowl, mix together the eggs and the remaining ingredients. Once mixed, add the flour mixture together with the egg mixture and mix until just smooth. Pour the mixture into the two pre-greased pans.
- Bake both loaves for 1.5 hours or until golden brown. Cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from pan.This homemade bread is best enjoyed in front of the flickering flames of your Valor fireplace. For more information, visit here.