Homemade Pumpkin Spice Loaf
Baking season has arrived alongside Fall and it’s the best time to whip up some delicious treats to share with friends and family. This fluffy, yet moist pumpkin spice loaf is easy to make, calls for a few simple ingredients and it can be frozen if you decide to make multiple batches. Make sure to try this loaf with a side of cream cheese or butter to give it a little extra flavour.
- 1 1/2 Of Flour (White or Whole Wheat)
- 1 Cup Of White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Of Cinnamon, Ground Cloves & Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Of Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 3/4 Cup Of Vegetable Oil
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350° and grease a loaf pan with melted butter.
- Combine together all dry ingredients into a large bowl EXCEPT for the sugars. Mix together well.
- Next, beat eggs, both sugars and vanilla extract with an electric mixer on high speed until just combined.
- Next, beat in pumpkin and oil for about 30 seconds. Add flour mixture and mix until just smooth.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving. Once cooled it can be served or wrapped up and frozen.