A fireplace can make any room in your home feel warm and inviting. A corner fireplace works perfectly when you want to keep floor space open but still would like to add warmth to a room. Using a corner fireplace utilizes the wasted corner spaces that can occur in any home.
Here are some ways you can utilize a corner fireplace:
- Incorporate some built in bookshelves, adding storage and a classy focal point to a room.
- Wrap an entertainment system all the way around a fireplace, this will make it feel like an integral piece of the room.
- A freestanding fireplace unit can fit compactly in a corner and bring a warm cozy feel to any room.
- If you have a half wall or even a divider wall, using the corner of the wall as a fireplace can mean you get a fireplace in both rooms and keep the division of space.
- Having an inset corner fireplace that blends in with the rest of the space can virtually make the fireplace disappear.
If you have a corner in your home that you would like to transform, visit us online at Valor Radiant Gas Fireplaces. We have the perfect Radiant Gas Fireplace for your space.