The leaves are changing, football season is here and it’s time to start decorating your home for fall. Here are some great ideas to help get you started.
- Everyone talks about spring cleaning, but after a summer of having the kids at home and guests visiting, every home can benefit from a good fall cleaning, too.
- Start getting that fall feeling by changing out your home’s accessories. Swapping out slipcovers, throw pillows, curtains and rugs easily changes the entire look and feel of a room.
- Install a gas fireplace. Nothing says fall is in the air more than the warm and inviting ambiance of a flickering fireplace.
- Cooler weather means more time spent indoors, so create a family fun center. This way, the kids will have space to work on craft projects when it’s too cold to play outdoors. Plus, it makes a great family game area.
- And speaking of the kids, spend the afternoon at your local apple orchard, pumpkin patch or just out in the yard gathering leaves and pine cones. Then with their help create unique decorative centerpieces.
Need some help on adding a gas fireplace to your home? Contact Valor Fireplaces today.