Whether you are heading to work, school or just starting your day at home, it can be hard to find the right breakfast to start your day. Most of us are looking for something quick and easy, but sometimes we lose sight of the healthy aspects when we are trying to hurry! So for the best of both worlds, why not try blueberry muffins to start the day? These “good morning” muffins can be made first thing in the morning or the night before and can be frozen for breakfast on the go. So, the next time your in a jam for breakfast try whipping up a batch of good morning blueberry muffins, check out the recipe below to make your first batch today!
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Of Milk
- 1 and 1/4 Cup Of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Of Olive Oil (Or Melted Butter)
- 3 Cups Of Flour (Whole Wheat Can Be Used)
- 2 Cups Of Blueberries
- 3 Teaspoons Of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Of Vanilla Extract
- Start by lining a muffin tin with paper liners and preheat your oven to 400°.
- Cream together eggs and sugar in a large bowl. Once mixed, add in olive oil and milk, set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together all dry ingredients. Once combined, sift dry ingredients into the wet ingredients slowly. Once together, mix by hand (don’t over mix).
- Add in your blueberries to the muffin mixture and pour into muffin cups. Feel free to top your muffins with extra blueberries before placing them in the oven.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until golden brown! Serve for breakfast or feel free to freeze them for later.