If your looking for a delicious and decadent treat to serve at your next party or gathering, look no further! This dessert is not only a fun twist on a standard baked good, it will transport you back to the times when mom made cookies and all you wanted was a little taste of uncooked cookie dough. That’s right, we are talking about creating a decadent chocolate chip cookie dough dip that is served with a dipping companion of your choice, or you can eat it just as it is! However, we do suggest trying to serve this dip with pretzels, ginger snaps or even graham crackers as it will really enhance the flavor!
Check out the recipe below to learn how to make your own decadent chocolate chip dip:
- 8 Ounces Of Cream Cheese (1 Package)
- 1/2 Cup Of Butter
- 3/4 Cup Of Icing Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Of Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Of Vanilla
- Chocolate Chips Of Your Choice
- Nuts, Raisins, Seeds (Optional)
- Start by adding all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a large bowl. Beat the ingredients until completely smooth.
- Once your mix is ready, fold in chocolate chips and any other ingredients such as nuts, raisins etc.
- Once all ingredients have been mixed together, chill the dip in the fridge for at least a few hours before serving for best results. If possible, make this dip the night before serving for the most flavor and crunch!
Feel free to throw in different add ins to make this recipe a custom creation!