The harvest season is upon us and one of the most popular ingredients this month is pumpkin! Whether you enjoy pumpkin in your latte, your baked goods or in your main course, the options are endless. However, today our focus is on delicious, easy to make pumpkin muffins that won’t take long to create. Not only can you whip these treats up right before guests arrive, they freeze well if you prefer to save and store them for later in the year. Check out the post below to learn how to make homemade pumpkin muffins:
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Of Olive Oil
- 1 Can Of Puree Pumpkin
- 1 Cup Of Sugar (White OR Brown)
- 1 1/2 Cups Of Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Of Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Of Vanilla
- A Dash Of Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves (Added To Taste Preference)
- Optional: Chocolate Chips Or Raisins
- Start by preheating the oven to 400°.
- Next, mix together all dry ingredients in a small bowl until well mixed, set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients.
- Combine both mixtures together, mixing just until combined. At this point add in any optional extras you may prefer.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture into lined cupcake pans and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve or enjoy in front of your warm, Valor Fireplace.