Do you find yourself going through household cleaners quite quickly in your home? This is a common problem as these cleaners are what keep our house sparkling and clean! So instead of spending a ton at the store, why not make your own more effective cleaners for half the cost?
All you will need are a few household ingredients and a little it of time. In this case, you can create your own window and glass cleaner that can be compared to most in-store brands. It will do a great job of cleaning you windows, household glass, mirrors and even appliances! Keep reading to find out how to make your own homemade glass cleaner:
- Spray Bottle (large size)
- 1/2 Liter Of Water
- 1/2 Cup Of Rubbing Alcohol
- 1 Teaspoon Of Lemon Juice (Pre bottled works great)
- 1/2 Cup Of Vinegar (White is best)
- Optional: Dish soap (4-8 drops)
- Start by mixing the water and vinegar together. Add both into the spray bottle, close and shake bottle to combine.
- Next, add in the rubbing alcohol to the mixture within the bottle.
- From here, you can add the lemon juice and the optional dish soap to give your spray a little extra strength.
- For use: Spray liberally on windows, glass surfaces, appliances or mirrors and wipe away for sparkling results!