When you’re in a hurry to bake some treats, it can be a real pain to have to heat up the oven and wait for it to pre-heat. But the good news is, you can make baked goods without the baking part and it won’t take long before you have yummy snacks to serve to family and any of your guests. These no bake chocolate cookies couldn’t be easier to whip up and they taste delicious! Keep reading to find out how to make your own batch of homemade no bake chocolate cookies:
- 1 Cup Of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Of Milk (Any kind you prefer)
- 3 Tablespoons Of Cocoa Powder
- 3 Cups Of Oats (Rolled is best)
- 1/2 Cup Of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Of Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Of Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Of Chocolate Chips (Optional, can also use raisins)
- Start by melting the butter in a saucepan, over medium heat.
- Once melted, add in the sugar and milk, stirring until completely smooth.
- Bring this mixture to a boil, for about 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Next, remove the mixture from the heat and add in the remainder of the ingredients except for the optional chocolate chips/raisins. Mix well.
- Spoon cookies on to a wax paper lined baking tray, and sprinkle raisins or chocolate chips over the cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Store in a sealed container to keep cookies fresh.
These cookies are best enjoyed with friends, family or guests. They make great summer cookies as you won’t need the oven and can be enjoyed outside in front of your Valor L1 Linear Outdoor Fireplace. For more information on this unit, please visit here.