Is there anything better than a cool, refreshing drink that you can enjoy in your home or out on a patio? Lately, the weather has started to warm up and that usually calls for yummy, chilled drinks, and spending some time outside! So, why not whip up a batch of strawberry sangria that can be shared with a large crowd or just make a few glasses for yourself and your guests. This sangria recipe uses fresh ingredients that can easily be found at your local market and it will be a huge hit for the spring and summer months! Keep reading to learn how to make your own version of delicious strawberry sangria:
- 1 Cups Of Fresh Strawberries (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Of Juice Of Your Choice (Strawberry, Cranberry, Blueberry etc)
- 1 Lemon & Lime (sliced)
- Club Soda, to dilute
- 1 Bottle Of White Wine (Your favorite kind)
- Extra chopped strawberries, lemon, and lime for garnish
- Start by pouring your favorite bottle of wine directly into a large pitcher.
- Next, mix in your juice of choice and stir well. Once mixed, add in your sliced strawberries, lemon and lime. Stir well.
- Let your mix chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Once chilled, add club soda to dilute the mix slightly. Add more or less depending on preference.
- When your ready to serve, fill wine glasses with the chopped extra fruit and ice. Then, pour your sangria mix over the fruit.
- Garnish with lemon or lime slices and add more club soda as needed.
Make sure to enjoy yourself with friends, family, or in front of your Valor Fireplace.