Is there anything better than a cool refreshing drink after a long day? Whether you’ve spent the day at work and need to cool off after a long day or you have spent the weekend relaxing and you’re looking for a way to end it off right, this drink recipe is perfect for almost any occasion. This frozen delight can be made in a big batch for a large group or in smaller size if you just need to make a few glasses. As an added bonus, you will be able to create homemade, peach bellini’s that will taste like restaurant quality drinks and it won’t take more than a few simple steps. Check out the instructions below to learn how to make your own homemade peach bellini’s.
- 1 Cup Of Fresh Peaches, Sliced & Frozen
- 1/4 Cup Of Fresh Juice (Any flavor)
- Fresh peach slices for garnish
- Start by peeling your peaches. Once peeled, slice the peaches and put them in a Ziploc bag and freeze. This will take anywhere from 1-3 hours.
- Once your peaches are frozen, add them to your blender or food processor. Mix together until just blended.
- Add in a small amount of juice, just enough to loosen up the frozen mixture. Add more as need and blend until smooth.
- Next, fill a glass half full with champagne and add your peach mixture on top. Finish this drink by garnishing with a fresh peach slice.
*Double or triple this recipe for larger servings.