We are happy to announce all NEW web product pages have been introduced that mirror the design introduced with the LX2 3-Sided Series. We wanted to ensure that our dealers and customers could easily find the products they were looking for and put our beautiful photos and spec information at the forefront.
Also included in the update was re-working our Retrofire and Portrait Series product pages for a better understanding of each.
Full details of the update include:
- New Overview section – “full view” image of the product, product name, description and links to the brochure, design center and owner’s manual at top of page
- New Specifications section – inputs/outputs, HeatShift/AutoFire, controls, etc.
- New Installation Example section – 3 to 6 beauty shots of series installation
- New Full Gallery section – Click the “Full Gallery” link to view all associated images
- New Components section– Easier way to list our product components and provide a visual for fuel beds and liners
- New Product Features section – Icons to visually represent features associated with products
- Retrofire has been spit into to pages for Zero Clearance and insert designations:
- Portrait has been spit into to pages for Zero Clearance, insert and freestanding designations:
- Portrait Overview page has been subtly re-developed with the new design changes
To view all of our new product page updates please visit valorfireplaces.com/products.