Summer has officially arrived and it is definitely time to celebrate its arrival! What better way to do that, then to whip up a batch of refreshing summer sangria, complete with tangy chopped fruit. This delicious concoction makes for a great Summer staple and can be made in large batches to accommodate a party or a large gathering. Keep reading to find out how to make your own homemade Summer sangria:
- 1 Bottle Of White Wine OR Rose (Any kind will do)
- 1 Cup Of Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup Of Vodka
- 1/2 Cup Of Simple Syrup
- Fruit Needed: Lemon, Lime, Raspberries & Blackberries
- Begin by making a homemade simple syrup. Combine equal parts of water and sugar into a saucepan. Stir the liquid while cooking it over medium heat. Once the sugar has dissolved, the syrup is ready. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- While the syrup is cooling, mix together wine, pineapple juice, vodka in a large pitcher. Once the simple syrup has cooled, mix in with the rest of the liquid.
- Next, slice the lemon and limes into rounds. Add all fruit into the pitcher and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the mixture marinate.
This fruity drink is best enjoyed with friends and family in the summer sun!