When it comes to the bathroom, it can be a tough place to clean because of the tight corners and build up from regular household use. Now, you can purchase many different types of shower cleaners out there or you can make your own right at home and save a little bit of money. This shower and tile spray is easy to make, easy to use and will leave your bathroom looking clean and smelling fresh. Keep reading to find out how to make your own homemade shower and tub spray:
- 1 Cup Of White Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Of Hot Water
- 1/3 Cup Of Dish Soap (Blue Dawn is Preferred)
- 12 Drops Of Lemon Essential Oil
- 12 Drops Of Tea Tree Oil (Alternate oils can be used)
- Mix together the hot water and essential oils in a small measuring cup.
- Then, mix all ingredients in a standard spray bottle, and shake the bottle to combine cleaner together.
- Once mixed, spray shower and tub cleaner directly onto your bathroom surfaces and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse the spray and wipe the surfaces down with a soft cloth for a shiny finish.