As colder temperatures arrive and snow starts to fall, we end up spending more time keeping warm next to the fireplace at home. So why not add to the feeling of warmth and whip up a batch of banana chocolate chip muffins! With a few ingredients and a little time you’ll have the perfect muffins to enjoy with friends and family on a cold winters day. Keep reading for the recipe:
- 2-4 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 1 3/4 Cup Of Flour
- 1/2 Cup Of Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Of Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Of Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Of Milk
- 1/4 Cup Of Oil
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees and prepare the muffin tins by greasing the cups or using paper liners.
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, baking powder in a medium bowl, mix together until combined. Add in the chocolate chips and stir. Once mixed, create a well in the middle of the mix and set the bowl aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients until just combined. Add in the wet ingredients to the well and mix until batter is just moistened, do not over mix. The batter should appear lumpy.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill each cup and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool before serving.
These banana chocolate chip muffins are best enjoyed in front of the flickering flame of your Valor Fireplace. For more information please visit us here.