Spring usually brings the inspiration to bake as the weather warms up and as we attend more dinners and parties. So, for your next event consider making homemade cheesecake from scratch to impress all your guests. This recipe is easy to follow and you’ll be left with a delicious cheesecake perfect for a crowd or for a fun family dinner at home. Keep reading to find out how to make your own homemade cheesecake:
- 4 Packages Of Cream Cheese
- 2/3 Cups Of Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Of Vanilla
- 1 1/4 Cups Of Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Of Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Of Butter, Melted
- 20 Graham Crackers, Crushed
- Start by preheating your oven to 350°. While the oven heats, lightly grease a 9-inch pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Next, mix together the graham crackers and melted butter. Once combined, press the mixture into the pan to create a crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vanilla, sour cream, and flour and set it aside.
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl, mixing until the sugar is evenly incorporated. If you have a mixer, this will speed up the process.
- Once the cream cheese is mixed, add in milk and whisk together until just combined. Next, whisk in one egg at a time.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the cream cheese, be sure not to overmix. Pour the mix into the pan on to the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cheesecake is firm. Once the cheesecake is baked, let it cool in the oven for at least two hours to prevent cracks in the cheesecake.