Even though the weather is warming up, cold evenings are still around so why not warm up with some homemade banana bread! This warm and delicious bread is easy to make, great for a crowd or it can be frozen to be saved for later. Once cooled, this bread is best served and enjoyed in front of your Valor Fireplace on those chilly Spring evenings.
- 4 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 2 Cups Of Flour
- 3/4 Cup Of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Of Butter
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350° and greasing a loaf pan lightly with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients except the sugar and mix well. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth and then add in the mashed bananas and eggs and chocolate chips until completely combined.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined, making sure not to over mix. Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes and allow the bread to cool in the pan for at least 12 minutes before removing.