With these rising temperatures outside, what could be better on a hot day then a glass of ice cold strawberry lemonade to cool you down! This delicious twist on traditional lemonade can be in a matter of minutes and is perfect for your next BBQ or family dinner. Keep reading to learn how to make Strawberry lemonade:
- 10 Fresh Strawberries, Halved
- 2 Cups Of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 7 Cups Of Water
- 1 Cup and Two Tablespoons Of Sugar
- Start by adding the strawberries, two tablespoons of sugar and one cup of water to the blender. Blend until completely smooth and mixture reaches a juice like consistency.
- Next, in a large pitcher combine the strawberry mixture, the freshly squeezed lemon, and the remaining water and sugar. Let chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Serve lemonade over ice and garnish with sliced lemon or lime! This lemonade can also be made into a slushy by adding ice in step one.