When the beautiful sunshine is shining through our windows and the hot Summer temperatures keep rising outside, the last thing you might find yourself thinking about is turning on the oven to bake dessert over these hot months.
So instead, it may be easier to jump on board if making dessert doesn’t involve any baking or turning on the oven! This easy, refreshing no-bake lemon cheesecake is the perfect option for a Summertime dessert to share and you won’t have to heat the whole house to pull together this sweet treat.
- 10 Inch Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Package Of Lemon Flavored Jello (3 Ounces)
- 2 Teaspoons Of Fresh Squeezed Lemon
- 1 Package Of Cream Cheese (8 Ounces)
- 1 Cup Of White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Can Of Evaporated Milk (5 Ounces), Chilled
- Prepare graham cracker crust according to directions and set aside.
- Begin creating the lemon filling by dissolving the lemon jello and the freshly squeezed lemon juice into a small pot of boiling water. Turn off the heat once mixed together and let the mixture rest until it starts to thicken.
- Next, in a large bowl beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until completely smooth and set aside.
- In a second bowl, whip together evaporated milk until stiff peaks appear in the mixture. Add in the lemon mixture until smooth and then fold in the whipped cream cheese until completely combined.
- Pour the lemon filling into the crust and let cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve this great dessert on a Summer evening in front of your Valor Outdoor Radiant Gas Fireplace for extra comfort and relaxation.