There is nothing more refreshing than an ice-cold drink on a hot day in the Summer, especially when you can whip up a delicious peach concoction in the comfort of your own home. This homemade Summer peach tea uses beautiful fresh peaches which happen to be in season right now, your favorite black tea and a little sugar to create a refreshing peach flavored beverage that is perfect for sharing.
- 3 & 1 Cups Of Water
- 3 Fresh Peaches, Pitted & Peeled
- 3 Large Black Tea Bags
- 2 Teaspoons Of Sugar
- Begin by bringing three cups of water to a boil and add tea bags and steep for roughly fifteen minutes. While the tea boils, slice the peaches thinly and set aside.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove the tea bags.
- Place one cup of water and the peaches into the blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the sugar, tea and peach mixture to a medium pitcher and mix together. Cool in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving and garnish with a fresh peach slice.