Sometimes when you’re looking for a sweet treat, you don’t want to go through the long wait process of preparing, baking, and waiting for it to cool. The good news is, with this recipe, you won’t even need to get close to an oven or any cooking device. These no-bake peanut butter bars can be served right away or frozen for a later event if you want to prepare ahead of time and they always turn out to be a crowd favorite.
- 1 Cups Of Butter, Melted
- 2 Cups Of Graham Crackers (Crumbs OR Crushed)
- 2 Cups Of Icing Sugar
- 1 Cup Of Peanut Butter + 4 Tablespoons Of Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Start by melting your butter completely. Once the butter has melted, add in graham crackers, icing sugar and 1 cup of peanut butter and mix until well blended.
- Take the peanut butter mixture and press it into an ungreased baking pan. Try to press in the mixture as evenly and smoothly as possible.
- Once your base is ready, melt your chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter using the double boiler method. You will need to stir the chocolate constantly until smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter base, smoothing as you spread it on. Once complete, refrigerate your bars for at least one hour before cooling. These yummy treats can also be frozen and served at a later date!
These treats are best enjoyed with the whole family, in front of the flickering flame of your Valor Fireplace. For more information, please visit us here.