No matter if you have a big or small family, laundry seems to be the one thing that always tends to pile up! While we may not have the magic solution for making laundry disappear completely, we do have a solution that will save you some money.
You can make a homemade version of laundry soap right in your own home, and it won’t require much work at all. Not only is it easy and quick to make, but you’ll also be saving yourself extra money that could go towards something more exciting than laundry! With the time and money, you’ll save on laundry, you’ll be able to spend more quality moments in front of your Valor Fireplace.
Check out the instructions below to make your own DIY homemade laundry detergent.
- Washing Soda (Arm & Hammer is a popular choice)
- Soap Of Your Choice (Unscented is best for those who may be sensitive)
- Start by taking your bar of soap and using a grater to grate the soap into a fine “snow” type consistency. You can also use a food processor to break down the soap.
- Mix together equal parts of the washing soda, the grated soap, and borax. Using a whisk, mix these ingredients together until completely combined.
- Once mixed, store your DIY laundry detergent in a seal tub or box. When you’re ready to use your laundry detergent, use a small scoop to measure. The best part is this soap will go a long way with only a little scoop, so you won’t need much to get the job done.