Dust can be one of the biggest problems when it comes to keeping the house clean and fresh. Usually, this is because dirt and grime can find its way into every corner, ledge, and surface in the home and hang on for dear life. But there is a way to combat the ever-growing dust problem, and it won’t take more than a few steps. You most likely have all the needed ingredients on hand, and you’ll be able to rest easy knowing no chemicals are used to create in the spray.
- 2 Teaspoons Of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Of Vinegar (White vinegar works best)
- 1 Cup Of Warm Water
- Spray Bottle
- Begin the process by filling your spray bottle with warm water and vinegar. Shake the bottle to mix the ingredients.
- Once you have mixed water and vinegar, add in the lemon juice and olive oil, close the lid and shake for 1-2 minutes to ensure proper mixing.
- Once all ingredients have been mixed together, your natural, dust spray is ready to use. Spray the dust spray onto a soft cloth and then dust any and all surfaces that dust is stuck too! Repeat the process and refill your dust spray as needed.
This homemade dust spray is perfect for all surfaces due to its natural ingredients. Try dusting your living surfaces, floors, and even your Valor Fireplace Mantle. For more information on Valor Fireplaces, please visit here.