As the weather starts to warm up, it can be time to think about the Summer season, even if we have to wait a bit longer for its arrival. That doesn’t mean you can’t make it feel more like Summer with a fun snack or side dish that everyone is sure to love. You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty dip, and you might want to make doubles because it’s really that good!
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Tablespoon Of Lemon Or Lime Juice
- 1.5 Tablespoons Of Chopped Onion (Any kind you prefer: red, green, etc)
- 1 Tablespoon Of Cilantro
- Kosher Salt & Pepper
- Greek Yogurt/Sour Cream (Optional)
- Begin by slicing your avocado in half and remove the large seed. Once removed, cut the avocado straight and then across and scoop into a bowl.
- Next, mash your avocado into your bowl. Once mashed, add lemon or lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Stir once to combine.
- Once combine, add in your onion and cilantro. You can also add peppers or hot sauce at this point if you like more spice. For a milder spice, add 1-2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- From here, your guacamole can be sealed tight and stored in the fridge or served fresh which is what we suggest for best results!
**If you prefer more creamy guacamole, consider adding 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream or greek yogurt. This is also an excellent way to extend your guacamole for a larger group.