Is there anything better than a cold, refreshing drink on a super hot day? Well, as we dive headfirst straight into Summer, it’s essential to have a few quick and fresh drink recipes on hand when the temperatures rise or when you find yourself with guests on the way over.
This excellent drink idea combines a few simple ingredients with a trendy summer fruit: peaches! You can whip up a big batch of this delicious peach ice tea, and it can be refrigerated if you don’t use it all up in one go!
- 3 Cups Of Water + 1 Cup Of Water
- 3 Large Tea Bags (Black tea or a tea of your choice)
- 3-4 Peaches (peeled, pitted, sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Of Sugar
- Start by adding 3 cups of water to a medium saucepan and bringing it to a boil. Once boiling, add in your tea of choice and remove the water from the heat. Let the tea sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove the tea bags and set tea water aside.
- Next, take your peaches and add them into a blender or a food processor with 1 cup of cold water. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Once blended, add in the tea and the sugar to the blender or processor and blend for a minute or two until combined.
- Pour the blended mixture into a serving pitcher and add the remaining cold water, mix well.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon and a fresh peach slice!
This cool and refreshing drink is great served day or night and can be frozen to create more of a slushy drink!