Do you ever find yourself in a bind where you need a dessert for a dinner party or event? Well, it happens to the best of us, you realize you have dinner and drinks planned but have forgotten about a tasty dessert to end off the night. In this case, you need a recipe to whip up fast, and this no-bake cheesecake is the answer to all your problems. Not only is it creamy and delicious, but it also won’t take more than 20 minutes or so to throw together. This is also a great Summer dessert as you won’t have to heat up the oven.
- 1 Package Of Cream Cheese
- Graham Cracker Crust (Either homemade or store-bought)
- 4 Cups Of Frozen Whipped Topping (Cool whip works best)
- 1/4 Cup Of Sugar
- Sliced Fruit
- Start by thawing your frozen whipped topping. You can leave it at room temperature for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Next, combine sugar and cream cheese with an electric mixer, beating until completely smooth.
- Once combined, fold in thawed whipped topping, mixing until smooth.
- Spoon the cream mixture into your graham cracker crust and refrigerate until firm. Roughly, this will take about 2 hours or so.
- Once your cheesecake has set, make sure to garnish with the fruit of your choice. Strawberries, mixed berries, or peaches work great as a topping.
- Serve and enjoy with family and friends!