Is there anything better than a cold refreshing drink after a long day? Whether you’ve spent the day at work and need to cool off after a long day or you have spent the weekend relaxing, and you’re looking for a way to end it off right, this drink recipe is perfect for almost any occasion.
This frozen delight can be made in a big batch for a large group or in a smaller size if you just need to make a few glasses. As an added bonus, you will be able to create homemade, peach bellini’s that will taste like restaurant quality drinks, and it won’t take more than a few simple steps. Check out the instructions below to learn how to make your own homemade peach bellini’s.
- 1 Cup Of Fresh Peaches, Sliced & Frozen
- 1/4 Cup Of Fresh Juice (Any flavor)
- Fresh peach slices for garnish
- Start by peeling your peaches. Once peeled, slice the peaches and put them in a Ziploc bag and freeze. This will take anywhere from 1-3 hours.
- Once your peaches are frozen, add them to your blender or food processor. Mix together until just blended.
- Add in a small amount of juice, just enough to loosen up the frozen mixture. Add more as need and blend until smooth.
- Next, fill a glass half full with champagne and add your peach mixture on top. Finish this drink by garnishing with a fresh peach slice.
*Double or triple this recipe for larger servings.
Enjoy these delicious drinks next to your outdoor Valor Fireplace when the night starts to cool off and you’re looking for some comfort. For more information please visit here.