Who doesn’t love a homemade tray of warm cinnamon buns? Whether you’re preparing for guests, heading out to a social function or just have a craving, these cinnamon buns are quick, easy and delicious! They won’t take too much work to make, and the recipe can be easily doubled to make extras for a large crowd or for the freezer for later use.
- 2 Cups Of Flour
- 1/4 Cup Of Butter
- 1/2 Cup Of Sugar & 2 Tablespoons Of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Of Brown Sugar
- 1.5 Tablespoons Of Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Of Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Of A Cup Of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/4 Cup Of Butter (Room Temperature)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Vanilla
- 1 Cup Of Powdered Icing Sugar
- Begin by preheating the oven to 400° and prepare your baking pan by coating the inside with melted butter or cooking spray.
- Next, in a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and two tablespoons of sugar. Once mixed well, add 3 tablespoons of softened butter into the dry mix and work with hands.
- In a second bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until combined. Once mixed, pour into the previous bowl and mix lightly until a dough forms.
- Prepare a floured surface for your dough. Once ready, roll dough into a thick rectangle on the surface—brush rectangle surface with melted butter.
- Next, mix together the remaining white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spread the sugar mixture over the rectangle of dough and leave a little extra to be sprinkled into the pan itself. Roll dough into a log, cut buns into your desired size and place it in the baking pan.
- Once your buns are in the pan, bake for 15-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the buns bake, mix together all the ingredients for the frosting and spread on the buns while still hot. Serve immediately to let cool to be store for later use.
These cinnamon buns are best enjoyed in front of the flickering flames of your Valor Fireplace. Make sure to invite friends and family over to enjoy these moments and these wonderful cinnamon buns.