Recipes that can be served as a snack or a side to any dish always end up being a good idea to have on hand. So today, we’re talking about how to make homemade, delicious parmesan crisps.
These crunchy chip-like crisps are not only easy to make when you’re in a pinch, but they also taste great and are a hit with a crowd of any age! So, if you’re interested in creating your own homemade baked crisps, keep reading to find out how:
Ingredients Needed (Serves 12):
- 1/2 of freshly grated parmesan
- Ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Wax or parchment paper
- Add Ons: Garlic powder, Green onion, Siracha, Italian seasoning etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and prepare a baking tray by laying out parchment paper, or you can use a non-stick baking sheet.
- Next, prepare the cheese mixture in a small bowl by adding parmesan, ground pepper and salt. At this point, if you would like to add additional seasoning, do that here.
- Season to taste and mix well until the mixture is completely combined.
- Once mixed, drop heaping spoonfuls of the cheese mixture onto the baking tray, leaving a few inches between each crisp.
- Bake them in the oven for appx. 5 minutes or until golden brown. Due to different ovens, keep a close eye on the crisps as they bake.
- Leave to completely cool on the tray before serving.
These crisps can be served as a stand-alone snack with a dipping sauce or they make a great side to soups, pasta’s and more!