Do you ever find yourself dealing with extra stubborn stains that just won’t come out? This seems to be a well-known problem, as stains end up on clothing and the item of clothing either gets ignored or thrown out due to its imperfection. But instead of throwing it to the side, why not try to fix up your favorite shirt or your most comfortable pair of jeans?
You can make an easy homemade stain remover that will literally remove almost any stain you can think of it. It won’t cost much to whip up a batch of this miracle remover, and it will last you for a longer amount of time than some store-bought alternative products.
- Dawn Dish Soap (Blue is best!)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Baking Soda
- A Sealed Container For Storage
- Essential Oil (optional)
- Start by adding a half cup of Dawn dish soap to your chosen container.
- Next, stir in one cup of hydrogen peroxide and mix well.
- Once mixed, add one and a half tablespoons of baking soda to form a paste that you can stir easily. If you find the mixture is too thick, add a small drop of hydrogen peroxide as you want to reach a paste.
- Your stain remover is now ready to use! Simply rub the mixture on the stain and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. For tougher, hard to remove stains, let it sit for 30 minutes and give the stain a gentle scrub. Once it has soaked, wash as normal to see clean, stain-free results! Repeat as needed.