When a sweet tooth craving hits, usually we go looking for something quick and easy to fulfill that craving. So what better than whipping up some homemade chocolate bark that you can customize depending on what you enjoy! It won’t take long to make, it can be customized depending on the serving size you need, and it is great to share with the whole family, that is, if you feel like sharing.
This chocolate bark is a great add-on to ice cream on a warm day, or you can serve it own and enjoy it in front of the flickering flames of your Valor Fireplace.
- 1.5 cup of chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 3/4 cup of nuts (Almonds, cashews, peanuts etc.)
- Add-ins of your choice: raisins, dried fruit, sprinkles etc.
- Sea Salt (Optional)
- Start by melting your chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between each cook. The chocolate can also be melted down with a double boiler method on the stove.
- Cover a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper and use a spatula to evenly spread your melted chocolate onto the tray.
- Sprinkle the nuts and the add-ins of your choice over the chocolate and lightly press the toppings into the melted chocolate.
- Top your bark with a light sprinkle of sea salt. Cool chocolate at room temperature or, for a quicker method, pop the bark into the fridge for ready-to-eat treats in fifteen minutes.