As we tackle our spring cleaning this month and next, it usually leads to us disrupt smells and dust that may have been hiding in our space. However, an easy and cost-effective way to solve this problem is to use a spray air freshener that will leave our homes smelling great. It only takes a few steps, uses natural ingredients and allows you to create a spray that is customized to your home and your favorite scent.
- Empty spray bottle
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 10 drops of essential oil (add more/less depending on preference)
- Start with a small bowl and add in the baking soda. Add in 10 drops of your favorite essential oil or a combination of oils, and whisk the mixture until smooth.
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour the contents of the bowl into the spray bottle using the funnel.
- From here, add in the 2 cups of warm water a little at a time.
- Screw on the spray lid nice and tight, shake the mixture for at least one minute to completely combine the ingredients.
- Once combined, you can use this all-natural spray anywhere in the home and on any fabric. It works great on any surface, and you won’t have to worry about any harmful chemicals! Always make sure to test furniture and fabric in a small area first.