Hot chocolate is a classic, well-known drink that most love and enjoy on cold, fall and winter days. However, hot chocolate is not just for the colder months; in fact, you can freeze your favorite hot chocolate recipe and enjoy it on a hot summer’s day on your own or surrounded by friends and family. With a few simple steps, you’ll have a creative dessert and a way to cool down as the summer continues.
- 1 Cup of ice
- 1 Cup of milk (non-dairy as a substitute)
- 1/2 Cup of your favorite hot chocolate mix (a homemade recipe works well)
- Gather your ingredients and mix everything into a blender or food processor.
- Blend well until completely smooth. Refrigerate for at least ten minutes before serving.
- Top with yummy extras such as whipped cream, mint, marshmallows etc.
This lovely frozen connotation is best enjoyed with friends or family while relaxing together. If you are looking for a little extra warmth as the nights get cooler, consider a Valor outdoor fireplace to extend your evenings and enhance your outdoor space. For more information, please visit here.