There is nothing more refreshing than an ice-cold drink on a hot day in the summer, especially when you can whip up a delicious peach concoction in the comfort of your own home. This homemade summer peach tea uses beautiful fresh peaches, which happen to be in season right now; your favourite black tea and a little sugar create a refreshing peach flavored beverage that is perfect for sharing.
- 3 & 1 Cups Of Water
- 3 Fresh Peaches, Pitted & Peeled
- 3 Large Black Tea Bags
- 2 Teaspoons Of Sugar
- Begin by bringing three cups of water to a boil and add tea bags and steep for roughly fifteen minutes. While the tea boils, slice the peaches thinly and set aside.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove the tea bags.
- Place one cup of water and the peaches into the blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the sugar, tea and peach mixture to a medium pitcher and mix together. Cool in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving and garnish with a fresh peach slice.