Bacon is usually a popular favorite in almost any crowd, no matter where you are. Whether you like your bacon over salads, with a side of eggs or just on its own, it’s a versatile ingredient and can complement almost any dish. But what if you want to keep your bacon just as it is with a yummy little twist? Well, you’re in luck as caramelized bacon is super easy to whip up and can make a great addition to breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 1 1/4 Cup of brown sugar (packed down)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°.
- Mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon together until mixed well. Prepare a baking sheet with a single layer of tinfoil and set aside.
- Once everything is ready, dip your bacon in the sugar mixture making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Lay out each strip single spaced and cook for 10-15 minutes or until brown. Check periodically to avoid overcooking. Once cooked, let bacon cool for at least 5 minutes for extra crispy pieces.