When it comes to the drink menu at your next holiday event, don’t forget to include this deliciously festive sangria that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is similar to your traditional sangria; however, it uses fresh cranberries and cranberry juice to bring in a holiday twist. Keep reading to learn how to make your own batch of cranberry Christmas sangria:
- 2 Cups of fresh cranberries
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 Cup of cranberry juice
- 1 Bottle of red wine
- 1/2 Cup of brandy
- 1 Cup of sugar
- Fruit Garnish: oranges, cranberries, apples etc.
- Start by combining the cranberries, water and sugar in a medium saucepan. Let the mixture come to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the cranberries deflate.
- Remove from heat and strain, discard the cranberry pulp.
- Transfer the mixture
in toa large pitcher and stirin the juice, wine and brandy. Let the sangria cool in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Serve over ice with a mixed fruit garnishes.
Enjoy this festive drink in front of your Valor Fireplace. For more information, visit here.