If your looking for a delicious and decadent treat to serve at your next party or gathering, look no further! This dessert is not only a fun twist on a common baked good; it will transport you back to the times when mom made cookies, and all you wanted was a little taste of uncooked cookie dough.
That’s right; we are talking about creating a decadent chocolate chip cookie dip that we suggest trying with pretzels, ginger snaps, or even graham crackers as it will enhance the flavour and be a big hit at your next party!
Check out the recipe below to learn how to make your own decadent chocolate chip dip:
- 8 Ounces Of Cream Cheese (1 Package)
- 1/2 Cup Of Butter
- 3/4 Cup Of Icing Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Of Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Of Vanilla
- Chocolate Chips Of Your Choice
- Nuts, Raisins, Seeds (Optional)
- Start by adding all ingredients except for the chocolate chips into a large bowl. Beat the ingredients until completely smooth.
- Once your mix is ready, fold in chocolate chips and any other ingredients such as nuts, raisins, etc.
- Once all ingredients have been mixed together, chill the dip in the fridge for at least a few hours before serving for best results. If possible, make this dip the night before serving for the most flavor and crunch!
Feel free to throw in different add-ins to make this recipe a custom creation!